Monday, January 14, 2013

It's Snowing

This was completed using Close to my Heart Indian Corn Blue ink which was applied to a white card using a sponge and then over stamped using a snowflake stamp spritzed with CTMH stamp cleaner to give a lite bleaching effect.  I then stamped larger snowflakes using outdoor denim and smaller snowflakes with white daisy.  The mittens are stamped with Ruby ink on a distressed piece of CTMH Typeset paper.  I added a little stardust glitz gel for a frosty appearance and a small amount of ribbon.

I'm just playing around with some bleaching techniques that will work with out using bleach on my acrylic stamps  So far the stamp cleaner does the best job.

3 comments:

  1. very cool technique. thanks for playing with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great tips on these cool techniques! SNOW glad you're joining us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat technique! I've only used bleach before, but I'll have to try it next time with the cleaner. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H. :)

    ReplyDelete